In the news...
- Hackers Exploit Mitel VoIP Zero-Day Bug to Deploy Ransomware
- Google Says ISPs Helped Attackers Infect Targeted Smartphones with Hermit Spyware
- Multiple Backdoored Python Libraries Caught Stealing AWS Secrets and Keys
- State-Backed Hackers Using Ransomware as a Decoy for Cyber Espionage Attacks
- New 'Quantum' Builder Lets Attackers Easily Create Malicious Windows Shortcuts
- Log4Shell Still Being Exploited to Hack VMWare Servers to Exfiltrate Sensitive Data
- NSO Confirms Pegasus Spyware Used by at least 5 European Countries
Performing a network scan for security vulnerabilities is crucial for keeping your organization secure especially with new vulnerabilities emerging or discovered as a result of a system change. A vulnerability scan will help with identifying weaknesses in your network...
According to Gartner Group, 43% of businesses that experienced a “major” data loss from natural events and other disasters went out of business for good. Another 51% went belly up within two years. Only 6% survive loss of their critical data.
Using a managed IT service (MSP) can help you sleep better at night. Managed IT services enable businesses to focus on their core function by delegating IT operations to an expert third-party service provider. Read our blog to learn more.